CISCO DATA CENTER
Cisco Nexus 9372TX-E Layer 3 Switch
Availability: 9999 in stock
Featured descriptionCisco Nexus 9372TX-E Layer 3 Switch
Detailed description48 Ports - Manageable - 40 Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet - 40GBase-X, 10GBase-T - 3 Layer Supported - Modular - Power Supply - Twisted Pair - 1U High - Rack-mountable - 1 Year Limited Warranty
General InformationManufacturerCisco Systems, IncManufacturer Part NumberC1-N9K-C9372TX-EManufacturer Website Addresshttp://www.cisco.comBrand NameCiscoProduct LineNexusProduct Series9300Product Model9372TX-EProduct NameNexus 9372TX-E Layer 3 SwitchMarketing InformationOrganizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and nonvirtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:
- Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.
- Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).
- With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open-source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multitenancy.
- Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multinode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The Cisco Nexus 9300 platform consists of fixed-port switches designed for top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) deployment in data centers that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. They are Layer 2 and 3 nonblocking 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switches with up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) of internal bandwidth.Product TypeLayer 3 Switch
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports48Uplink PortYesModularYesStack PortNoPort/Expansion Slot Details
- 48 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 6 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & PerformanceMedia Type SupportedTwisted PairEthernet Technology
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots6Expansion Slot TypeQSFP+
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported3
Management & ProtocolsManageableYes
Power DescriptionPower SourcePower SupplyRedundant Power Supply SupportedYes
Physical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit1UForm FactorRack-mountableHeight1.7"Width17.3"Depth22.5"Weight (Approximate)22.60 lb
MiscellaneousEnvironmentally FriendlyYesEnvironmental CertificationRoHS-6
WarrantyLimited Warranty1 Year