Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Large Format ADF Scanner - 600 dpi Optical
Availability: 2423 in stock
Featured descriptionFujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Large Format ADF Scanner - 600 dpi Optical
Detailed description40 ppm (Mono) - 40 ppm (Color) - PC Free Scanning - Duplex Scanning - USB
General InformationManufacturerFujitsuManufacturer Part NumberPA03770-B615Manufacturer Website Addresshttp://us.fujitsu.comBrand NameFujitsuProduct LineScanSnapProduct SeriesiXProduct ModeliX1600Product NameVersatile Cloud Enabled ScannerMarketing Information
A New Generation in Productivity
The next generation iX1600 is the most flexible scanner in the category, allowing users to connect via Wi-Fi or USB. With 33% faster duplex scanning, you can get more done in less time and with ScanSnap Home 2.0 software, documents will be digitized, organized and saved with minimal effort.
Key Bullet Points:
- Intuitive 4.3-inch touch screen
- Wi-Fi (2.5/5GHz) or USB connectivity
- 33% faster than its predecessor - Fast scans up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi)
- ScanSnap Cloud connects to your favorite cloud drive to manage your documents, receipts, business cards, and photos.
- Holds 50 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Perfect for both individual and team use
- Stable paper feeding through Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality Brake Roller
- Receipt Guide provides stable scanning for inconsistent paper sizes
- Produces clean images using Streak Reduction
- Stay Organized with ScanSnap Home
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.3inch touch screen for complete end to end scanning and data utilization
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles. Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs. Personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
- Clean, improved images: The iX1600 produces consistent, high quality and clean images. Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them, reducing the hassle of time-consuming rescans. Automatically removes blank pages, deskews and rotates, detects color, grayscale and black and white, detects document size
- Scan receipts and much more: Reduce paper preparation even before hitting the scan button. Scan oversized or difficult documents, including envelopes, receipts or business cards.
- Experience the best with ScanSnap Home software: The ultimate document management platform which combines all of your favorite functions into one. Easily manage, edit and access data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software.
- Connect with ScanScap Cloud without the PC: You can choose to scan data directly from the ScanSnap iX1600 to your favorite cloud service without a computer or mobile device. The software automatically recognizes and organizes your file type by documents, receipts, and business cards, and sends it to the appropriate cloud based on your pre-set profiles.
Technical InformationLarge FormatYesOptical Resolution600 dpiScan Color
- Custom Size 10.98" x 17.01"
- A3 11.69" x 16.54"
- B4 9.84" x 13.90"
- A8 2.13" x 2.91"
Physical CharacteristicsHeight6"Width11.5"Depth6.3"Weight (Approximate)7.50 lb
MiscellaneousEnergy StarYesEnvironmentally FriendlyYesEnvironmental CertificationRoHSCountry of OriginIndonesia