Meraki MS125-48LP-HW Ethernet Switch
Availability: 9999 in stock
Featured descriptionMeraki MS125-48LP-HW Ethernet Switch - 48 Ports - Manageable - 2 Layer Supported - Modular - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - 1U High - Rack-mountable
Detailed description48 Ports - Manageable - 2 Layer Supported - Modular - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - 1U High - Rack-mountable
General InformationManufacturerCisco Systems, IncManufacturer Part NumberMS125-48LP-HWManufacturer Website Addresshttp://www.cisco.comBrand NameMerakiProduct SeriesMS125Product ModelMS125-48LP-HWProduct NameMS125-48LP-HW Ethernet SwitchMarketing InformationCLOUD-MANAGED ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS125 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports48Uplink PortYesModularYesPort/Expansion Slot Details
- 48 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE+
- 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots4Expansion Slot TypeSFP+Number of SFP+ Slots4
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported2
Management & ProtocolsManageableYes
Power DescriptionPower SourcePower Supply
Physical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit1UForm FactorRack-mountableHeight1.7"Width17.3"Depth13.4"Weight (Approximate)11.90 lb