Availability: 1 in stock
Featured descriptionHP t630 Tower Thin Client - AMD G-Series GX-420GI Quad-core (4 Core) 2 GHz - 4 GB RAM DDR4 SDRAM - 16 GB Flash - AMD Radeon R7E (512 MB) - Gigabit Ethernet - HP Smart Zero (English) - Wireless LAN - Bluetooth - DisplayPort - Network (RJ-45) - 7 Total USB Port(s) - 4 USB 2.0 Port(s) - 3 USB 3.0 Port(s) - English Keyboard - 65 W
Detailed description4 GB RAM DDR4 SDRAM - 16 GB Flash - AMD Radeon R7E (512 MB) - Gigabit Ethernet - HP Smart Zero (English) - Wireless LAN - Bluetooth - DisplayPort - Network (RJ-45) - 7 Total USB Port(s) - 4 USB 2.0 Port(s) - 3 USB 3.0 Port(s) - English Keyboard - 65 W
Optimize your cloud-based deployments with the powerful, highly configurable, and long lifecycle HP t630 Thin Client. Support your business now and in the future with quad-core processing, dual UHD/4K display compatibility, and options for device and network connectivity and local storage.
Designed to go above and beyond
Speed performance with an expertly engineered thin client driven by an embedded x86 quad-core system-on-a-chip. The integrated AMD Radeon graphics engine supports up to two UHD/4K displays for a fantastic media experience.
Bridge the gap with expansive connectivity
Configure a precise deployment with legacy ports for your reliable peripherals, dual-channel DDR4 system memory, wired or optional wireless or fiber connectivity, and optional local dual flash memory up to 128 GB for separate, discrete storage.
Software with all the extras, minus the extra cost
Tailor your OS environment, remotely set up and deploy, boost Wi-Fi and network performance, and get local-quality multimedia on the cloud with exclusive HP value-added software: HP Device Manager, HP Velocity, HP True Graphics, and HP Easy Shell.
Legacy and future peripheral support
- Keep the peripherals you know and trust and plan ahead with connections that include PS/2 and serial ports, an optional VGA output or second serial port, and convenient front and rear USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
- Protect data with VDI and cloud hosting, certified TPM, a BIOS designed to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) specs, and Windows with Write Filter protection.
- Stay in contact with colleagues with support for unified communications (UC) solutions.
If it's a network, you can connect to it
- Go wired with standard RJ-45, wireless with an optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® or external Wi-Fi antenna system, or connect to fiber with an optional Fiber Optic network adapter.
Ready for browser-based productivity
- Work with your choice of subscription-based SaaS solutions like Office 365.
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
- EPEAT Gold