Availability: 137 in stock
Featured descriptionHP t530 Thin Client - AMD G-Series GX-215JJ Dual-core (2 Core) 1.50 GHz
Detailed description4 GB RAM DDR4 SDRAM - 32 GB Flash - AMD Radeon R2E - Gigabit Ethernet - Windows 10 IoT (English) - DisplayPort - Network (RJ-45) - 6 Total USB Port(s) - 2 USB 2.0 Port(s) - English Keyboard - 45 W
Upgrade your cloud computing environment with the first HP thin client made for the office of the future. Elegantly designed with essential performance and reliability, the HP t530 Thin Client meets the needs of today and the growing demands of tomorrow.
Elevate your office space
The HP t530 has raised the stakes for thin client design. Get all the features you need in an exceptionally modern, compact device. And with quiet, solid-state operation and multiple deployment options, it fits perfectly into any workspace.
Handle cloud computing workloads with ease
Easily tackle all your computing demands with the newest AMD thin client technology. Whether doing offloaded processing or graphics rendering, you'll get an amazing PC-like experience in the cloud.
Future proof your office
Finally a thin client built for today and tomorrow. Packed with flash storage, memory and connectivity options, along with multiple ports including USB-C™ to support both old and new peripherals, your transition into the future will be seamless..
The next-generation thin client
- Introducing incredible durability engineered around an AMD GX-215JJ dual-core 1.5 - 2.0 GHz SoC with Radeon™ R2E graphics and a fully solid-state fan-less design. Welcome to a future-focused desktop thin client experience.
- Security and performance go hand in hand with newly designed embedded operating systems and Trusted Platform Module hardware. Virtualized cloud computing ensures against system threats.
Support from every angle.
- Support comes naturally when you have a choice of USB ports, including USB-C™, serial and VGA ports. And with two DisplayPort™ outputs, we've got support covered, from every angle.
- With an embedded GbE network adapter and optional Wi-Fi adapter with Bluetooth® and choice of internal or external antenna systems, connectivity is covered to meet your every need and deployment scenario.
Memory to serve your needs
- With solid-state flash memory storage options up to 512 GB, and SDRAM system memory up to 16 GB, performance is assured now and in the future.
Choose your favorite OS.
- Now you can choose between a Windows® operating system or HP's ThinPro with Smart Zero Core. These operating systems enable connecting to your own ISV with Citrix®, VMware®, and Microsoft®, or let you go straight to the Cloud with included browsers.
Value, with none of the extra cost
- Extra value doesn't mean extra cost. You get it all when you tailor your OS environment. With exclusive HP value-added Thin Client software, it's perfect for your performance and your pocket.
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
- EPEAT Gold
- EU WEEE
- IT Eco Declaration