Meraki MX400 Cloud Managed Security Appliance
Availability: 9999 in stock
Featured descriptionMeraki MX400 Cloud Managed Security Appliance
Detailed description4 Port - 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-X, 10GBase-X 10 Gigabit Ethernet - USB - 4 x RJ-45 - 2 - Manageable - 1U - Rack-mountable
General InformationManufacturerCisco Systems, IncManufacturer Part NumberMX400-HWManufacturer Website Addresshttp://www.cisco.comBrand NameMerakiProduct SeriesMXProduct ModelMX400Product NameMX400 Cloud Managed Security ApplianceMarketing Information Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances are ideal for organizations with large numbers of distributed sites. Since the MX is 100% cloud man-aged, installation and remote management is simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include Layer 7 application firewall, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT® based intrusion prevention, web caching, Intelligent WAN with multiple uplinks and 4G failover.
FEATURE-RICH UNIFIED THREAT MANAGEMENT (UTM) CAPABILITIES
- Application-aware traffic control: set bandwidth policies based on Layer 7 application type (e.g., YouTube, Skype, P2P).
- Content filtering: CIPA-compliant content filter, safe-seach enforcement (Google/Bing), and YouTube for Schools.
- Intrusion prevention: PCI-compliant IPS sensor using industry-leading SNORT® signature database from Cisco Sourcefire.
- Anti-virus and anti-phishing: flow-based protection engine powered by Kaspersky.
- Identity-based security policies and application management.
- Unified firewall, switching, wireless LAN, and mobile device man-agement through an intuitive web-based dashboard.
- Template based settings scale easily from small deployments to tens of thousands of devices.
- Role-based administration, configurable email alerts for a variety of important events, and easily auditable change logs.
- Summary reports with user, device, and application usage details archived in the cloud.
- Auto VPN: automatic vpn route generation, IKE/IPsec setup and key exchange via Cisco Meraki's secure cloud.
- Intelligent WAN with active / active VPN, policy-based-routing, and dynamic VPN path selection.
- Interoperates with standards-based IPsec VPNs.
- Automated MPLS to VPN failover.
- Client VPN: L2TP IPsec support for native Windows, Mac OS X, iPad and Android clients with no per-user licensing fees.
- Built-in DHCP, NAT, QoS, and VLAN management services.
- Web caching: accelerates frequently accessed content.
- Load balancing: combines multiple WAN links into a single high-speed interface, with policies for QoS, traffic shaping, and failover.
- Smart connection monitoring: automatic detection of layer 2 and layer 3 outages and fast failover, including 3G/4G USB modems.
Technical InformationFirewall Protection Supported
- Stateful Packet Filtering
- Zero Day Event
- Directory Traversal
- Traffic Anomaly Detection
- Application Firewall
- Content Filtering
- Intrusion Prevention
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Ports4USBYesPoE (RJ-45) PortNoNumber of Network (RJ-45) Ports4
Network & CommunicationEthernet Technology10 Gigabit EthernetNetwork Standard
Wireless SpecificationsWireless LANNo
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots2
Management & ProtocolsManageableYes
Physical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit1UForm FactorRack-mountableHeight1.8"Width22"Depth19"Weight (Approximate)33 lb
MiscellaneousEnvironmentally FriendlyYesEnvironmental CertificationRoHS