Meraki MS355-24X2 Layer 3 Switch
Availability: 9999 in stock
Featured descriptionMeraki MS355-24X2 Layer 3 Switch - 24 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network, 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot, 2 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Stack - Manageable - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - Modular - 3 Layer Supported - 1U High - Rack-mountable
Detailed description24 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network, 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot, 2 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Stack - Manageable - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - Modular - 3 Layer Supported - 1U High - Rack-mountable
General InformationManufacturerCisco Systems, IncManufacturer Part NumberMS355-24X2-HWManufacturer Website Addresshttp://www.cisco.comBrand NameMerakiProduct SeriesMS355Product ModelMS355-24X2Product NameMS355-24X2 Layer 3 SwitchMarketing InformationMulti-Gigabit access switches with 40G uplinks, designed for high performance enterprise and campus networks
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE MULTI-GIGABIT SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS355 series provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments.
The switch series features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. The family supports 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
- Cloud management has many benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports24Uplink PortYesModularYesStack PortYesPort/Expansion Slot Details
- 24 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- 2 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Stack
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots8Expansion Slot Type
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported3
Management & ProtocolsManageableYes
Power DescriptionPower SourcePower SupplyRedundant Power Supply SupportedYes
Physical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit1UForm FactorRack-mountableHeight1.7"Width19.1"Depth20.3"Weight (Approximate)12.08 lb